Class A Line Haul Driver Needed
JIT Transportation is growing again in Los Angeles! Come join our transportation team.
- Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
- Coordinate and communicate departure and arrival activities.
- Complete regulated vehicle reports in a timely manner.
- Inspect vehicle, equipment, and supplies daily and is responsible for notifying management concerning routine maintenance by completing DVIR’s daily.
- Keep current all items as required by the DOT regarding the operation of regulated vehicles (ie: medical exam, CDL).
- Understand and operate under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
- A knowledge of routes and driver regulations.
- The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- The ability to communicate and interface with employees.
- The ability to read and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- The ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner.