JIT Transportation is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Class C Driver positions. Want to work at high profile companies here in the South Bay Area while making a difference? Are you an early riser and willing to work overtime? If so, JIT Transportation is the place for you!
JIT Transportation is actively seeking Class C Drivers with flexible schedules. These candidates should possess outstanding customer service and positive attitudes. Join our team today.
JIT Transportation has a management team that genuinely cares about their employees. We offer opportunities for advancement to foreman, supervisor and project management positions. Our values include growth, continual improvement, and offer our employees training in a variety of fields. We work with varied and interesting work environments with some of the most dynamic companies in the world. JIT Transportation offers competitive wages and benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Perform pre-trip check and safely drives Class C Bobtails
- Obtains daily work assignments from dispatch or supervisor and stays in work assignment until relieved
- May assist in loading and offloading trucks and setting & offsetting goods on equipment.
- Assists the move process by communicating with supervisors, the end users/customer and other crew members
- Responsible to produce a quality move for the customer
- Push furniture, equipment and cartons on wheels to and from trucks, offices, and warehouses as requested by the customer.
- Uses extreme care not to damage goods or facilities during the move
What we are looking for?
- Open flexible schedules
- Willing to work Saturdays
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Adequate transportation to the different on site facilities
– Class C driver’s license with a clean MVR and current medical card
-Must be at least 25 years of age or older
– 2-5 years trailer experience as a commercial driver. Excellent backing experience required.
-Able to pass a DOT drug test
– Customer service oriented
– High school diploma/GED
– Available to work flexible hours, regular overtime, and weekends when needed
– Material handler experience
– Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds
– Must be able to use a pallet jack, hand truck, palatalize boxes and shrink-wrap
– Must have knowledge of smart phone, e-mail, and web based applications
– Must be able to work in all weather conditions: both heat and cold
Full time / part time steady year round work.
Company owned bobtails.
Uniforms and work boots provided.
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(K).
Sick pay, vacation and holiday pay.
PAID WEEKLY – DIRECT DEPOSIT
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $ negotiable
License: Class C CDL (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)